Say Yes! Bridal Fitting Appointment
YAY YOU for booking an appointment at the cutest boutique in town! We promise, you do not
want to purchase a dress elsewhere before visiting us. In fact, we STRONGLY encourage you
(and truthfully, we request) that you visit at least one bridal boutique before coming to see us.
We want to be your final stop: the ones who make your dreams come true then pour you a
glass of champagne.
Our boutique is cozy and intimate, with never more than two brides trying on gowns at a time.
For those reasons, we have a strict guest limit of three (3) guests, plus the bride, for each
appointment. If you would like to bring more than three guests, please click here to learn about
our Evangeline VIP Experience option.
Tips for your Evangeline Bridal Experience
1. We ask that you please not arrive any sooner than five minutes before your appointment
start time, and any later than 10 minutes after your appointment start time.
2. Be prepared to ‘say yes’. Bring your decision-makers and an open mind. We pull out all the
stops for your initial appointment (hello bubbles, French music, and cute pics!), and we want to celebrate with you to the fullest extent when you’ve found the one! Repeat appointments are limited and subject to weekday availability.
3. Know your budget! Our gowns start at $1,200 and go to about $3,500. Talk beforehand with those who will be contributing to your gown purchase. Knowing your firm limit before
coming in will help your experience be a smooth one.
4. Be prepared to purchase. Gowns can take up to six months to arrive back to us (pending no delays), and can become discontinued by the designer at the snap of a finger. We would do not want you to miss out on your dream gown.
5. We sell gowns to first-time dress shoppers every day. It is completely normal to fall in love, and purchase, a dress on your very first shopping visit. Sometimes even the first gown you try on!
As a reminder, when you submit a request for an appointment, it is not approved until you receive a confirmation email & text from us. Our calendar is not live, so if we do not have the exact time you request available, we will send you a *text* will alternative appointment times.